A Home with Heart and Soul
If you're looking for a home with plenty of space that lends itself to relaxed modern family living in a fantastic location - then look no further than 2 Morris St, Beaconsfield.
Situated on an elevated large and sub-divisible 799sqm corner block, this gorgeous home is the perfect place to put down your roots and raise your family.
The heart of the home offers a large open plan living, kitchen and dining zone - an ideal space for dinner parties and entertaining. The renovated kitchen is well designed and appointed with ample bench space and large breakfast bar, enhanced with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops.
Accommodation consists of a well sized main bedroom, two secondary bedrooms, a bathroom with separate wash closet and a renovated laundry to the rear of the house.
Externally the home offers plenty - a huge grassed area to watch the kids play while relaxing on the veranda and to the rear, a large patio area with outdoor kitchen overlooking the inviting sparkling blue pool. The residence boast plenty of secure off-street parking with a lock up garage with space for three cars.
Positioned in a wonderful and welcoming family friendly pocket of Beaconsfield, the location really is superb - a short stroll to great local shops and cafes at Beaconsfield Plaza, with nearby playgrounds, schools, easy access to Fremantle and with South Beach under 10 mins on a bike.
We cannot wait to show you this home!
Features you will love:
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Newly renovated kitchen and laundry.
- Undercover patio area overlooking pool
- Outdoor kitchen with mains gas connected barbecue
- Outside speakers to patio and around pool
- Underground sparkling Pool
- Decking area around pool
- Reticulated well established landscaped native gardens
- Large grassed area
- Large shed
- Second driveway, ideal for boat, caravan etc
- Triple garage with electric roller door and floor to ceiling fitted storage, work benches
- Outdoor shower and deck
- Enclosed driveway with gates
- Recently replaced LED ceiling lights throughout
- Stainless steel ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to lounge, bed 2 and bed 3
- Fitted floor to ceiling custom made bookcases and desk nook in lounge
- Solar power, 5Kw inverter system
- Secure and private
- North facing rear
Lifestyle you will live:
- Cycle to South Beach in less than 10 mins!
- Easy access to Fremantle
- Beaconsfield Plaza (with great local shops and cafes)
- Local playgrounds for kids
- Proximity to great schools
- Growers' Green Farmers' Market
- Clontarf Hill
- Manning Park
- Fremantle Golf Club
Water rates: $1160.58 per annum
Council rates: $1912.00 per annum
Read more »