Light and Bright!
Custom designed and built in 2013, this elegant and contemporary style home that is all about enjoying life, with practicality in mind.
The eco-friendly 6 star energy rating provides comfort throughout the seasons, and with a superb array of glass on the northern side of the home, the natural light floods into the living areas on both levels. From the downstairs living area, the feature Karri floors of the staircase lead upstairs, and provide a magnificent contrast to the tiled floors downstairs. With all the secondary bedrooms downstairs serviced by a living area that flows through to the courtyard, the separation of living is an enviable feature, and perfect for those looking for a dynamic floorplan.
The spacious open plan configuration of the kitchen, dining and living upstairs combines with the alfresco balcony providing views out over the leafy suburbs. Living is easy with the master bedroom sharing the upstairs level also, providing flexibility to live on one level if necessary.
Located within a myriad of quality schools, parks, shopping centres and beaches, this is a brilliant opportunity to secure in a highly sought after pocket of Doubleview.
Features You Will Love:
• Survey Strata block
• Open plan living / dining / kitchen
• Upstairs alfresco balcony with westerly views
• Abundance of natural light
• Stunning kitchen with Granite benchtops and waterfall ends
• Omega 900mm free standing oven
• Appliance cupboard
• Second living area downstairs to garden courtyard
• Master bedroom with en-suite and his/hers walk-in robe
• 3 large secondary bedrooms
• 3 WC's
• Polished Karri timber floors and staircase
• 6 star energy rating
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Large double garage with shoppers entry
• Separate drying courtyard
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 280m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m Doubleview Primary School
• 350m Dunn & Walton
• 550m Bennett Park
• 750m Doubleview IGA and shops
• 1.9km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.7m Scarborough Beach
• 2.7km Churchlands Senior High School
Read more »