Sat, 25-May-2019: 1:15 PM to 1:45 PM Save
Immaculate Easy Living!
This spectacular home is the essence of quality living, offering a beautifully presented residence with luxurious contemporary style. With a secure facade and gated entry, this superbly low-maintenance street front home is packed with top-quality features and fittings that make every day a breeze!
The double door entry opens to an impressive hallway that provides a feature staircase with stainless steel balustrade. Glide through to the open plan kitchen, living and dining space, and it's this area that flows out to the undercover and pitched alfresco area – perfect for all year round.
Cook up a delicious meal while entertaining friends in the spacious living areas, while they admire the beautiful Tasmanian oak floors and smooth style of your new home. The gourmet kitchen will be your pride and joy, with its gleaming Caesarstone benchtops and quality Bosch appliances.
Alfresco dining is easy with two easy-care areas offering open air or covered dining, depending on your mood. Upstairs, the very generous main bedroom has its own private balcony and luxe ensuite with walk-in robe, and the two other spacious bedrooms are light and bright.
The bathrooms have full-height tiling and double stone vanities, and there are detailed cornices, high ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and so much more. It's a great location on a popular street.
Features You Will Love:
• Open plan living areas with Tasmanian oak floors
• Gourmet Bosch kitchen with feature splashback and breakfast bar
• Large master suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
• 2 large secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Well appointed bathroom with full height tiling and Caesarstone benchtops
• Large ground floor study / 4th bedroom
• Downstairs powder room
• Secure double garage with store area
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Security system with entry intercom
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 240m Nearest Bus Stop
• 400m Little Sisto café & shops
• 550m Doubleview IGA
• 700m Newborough Primary School
• 750m Scarborough Community Centre
• 2.2km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.5km Scarborough Beach foreshore
• 3.8km Churchlands Senior High School
Read more »