South Doubleview Family Home
Imagine a location where there is minimal passing traffic; where kids can play hopscotch, compete in noughts and crosses, and kick a ball - these are just some of the benefits of laneway living! The privacy that is on offer is second to none, as is the practical design and wonderful space of this near-new custom built home.
The wide Oak plank floors are a beautiful touch in the downstairs living area which combines the open plan arrangement and basks in the natural daylight through the northern windows. The expansive Stone bench tops in the kitchen blend with the island breakfast bar for casual dining, and the unique elements such as feature splashback tiling compliment the 900mm gas cooktop and oven.
On the upper level, the spacious master bedroom has picturesque views through the treetops and boasts a walk-through robe and chic ensuite. The 3 large secondary bedrooms are complimented with their own large separate bathroom and separate WC. The additional study on the ground floor has the option to be a fifth bedroom if necessary.
With a direct line of sight from the kitchen to the spacious alfresco and garden, the peace of mind will always be there whether entertaining the children or guests. Being walking distance to many parks, local cafes, Doubleview Primary School and a short bike ride to Scarborough Beach Foreshore, means the central location of this property is a standout feature with so many amenities at your doorstep.
Features You Will Love:
• Built in 2015
• 306sqm Survey Strata lot
• 6kW Solar Power System
• Light-filled open plan living area
• Large kitchen with Stone bench tops and 900mm gas cooktop/oven
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite
• Large secondary bedrooms with ceiling fans and walk-in/built-in robes
• Guest powder room downstairs
• Wide oak floorboards
• Low-allergy carpets
• Split System Air-Conditioning to living
• Secure and private alfresco with reticulated gardens
• Large double garage with storage
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 250m Doubleview Primary School
• 240m Nearest Bus Stop
• 400m Dunn & Walton
• 500m Bennett Park
• 800m Doubleview IGA and Shops
• 1.9km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.7km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 2.7km Churchlands SHS
Read more »