Sat, 25-May-2019: 10:15 AM to 10:45 AM Save
You'll fall head-over-heels in love with the wonderful space and natural light in this stunning near-new home. This open plan residence is custom built to make the most of green leafy vista over the suburbs to the coast and take advantage of the quiet rear location.
The wide oak floors are a beautiful touch in the open plan living areas and add a sense of timeless beauty to the home. Unique elements such as feature splashback tiling in the gleaming gourmet kitchen and recycled bush poles in the alfresco give a real sense of character.
Admire the beautiful western skies from two of the upstairs bedrooms which have big windows to take in the view. The spacious main bedroom is a relaxing retreat and offers a walk-through robe and chic ensuite. There are 3 further bedrooms plus a downstairs study.
The easy-care garden is great for young kids and the rear lane location gives a little extra privacy, with a direct line of sight from the kitchen and living.
Features You Will Love:
• 6kW Solar Power System
• 306sqm Survey Strata lot
• Built 2015
• Light-filled open plan living areas
• Gourmet kitchen with Stone island bench
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite
• Large secondary bedrooms with ceiling fans and walk-in/built-in robes
• Guest powder room
• Wide oak floorboards
• Low-allergy carpets
• Split system Air-Conditioning to living
• Secure and private alfresco with lawn and feature timber pillars
• Large double garage
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 250m Doubleview Primary School
• 240m Nearest Bus Stop
• 400m Dunn & Walton
• 500m Bennett Park
• 800m Doubleview IGA and shops
• 1.9km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.7km Scarborough Beach
• 2.7km Churchlands SHS
Read more »