Love At First Sight!
From the moment you see it, you know that this is something special! Built in 2018 and with over 200sqm under roof, this meticulously detailed home offers an easy-care lifestyle, where you can relax in sleek contemporary surrounds.
Exquisite style and top quality finishes take this stunning home to the next level! You'll love the polished look of the spacious open plan living area that looks out to a quiet rear Cedar lined alfresco, and features warm Merbau decking. The home theatre is perfect for movie nights, and you can step outside and enjoy summer nights in the front alfresco courtyard.
The gourmet kitchen is simply stunning and features a 40mm Stone bench top with waterfall end and breakfast bar for casual meals. With a 900mm wide gas cooktop and oven, soft close drawers, walk-in pantry and streamlined cabinetry, this is a kitchen that promotes both casual dining and low key dinner parties.
The entire home has a luxurious ambience and is exceptionally well-finished with upgraded features throughout. If there's ever been a time to make the move, it's now!
Features You Will Love:
• Tiled open plan living area
• Gourmet kitchen with 40mm Stone bench tops and waterfall end
• 900mm Gas Cooktop and oven
• Dishwasher and soft close cabinetry
• Theatre room with recessed ceilings
• Front and rear decked alfresco areas
• Separate drying area
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Three secondary bedrooms with full height built-in robes
• 3 WC's, including downstairs powder room
• Secure double garage with off street parking and storage area
• Daikin Zoned Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-Conditioning
• Double Blockout blinds
• Additional external and internal lighting
• Cedar Lined Eaves
• Reticulated gardens
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 200m Nearest Bus Stop
• 300m Dunn & Walton
• 500m Doubleview IGA
• 950m Doubleview Primary School
• 1.9km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.2km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.5km Scarborough Beach
• 3.1km Stirling Train Station
Outgoings To Note:
• Water Rates: $919.37 per annum
• Council Rates: $2354.70 per annum
Read more »