Falling into the SBR Activity Corridor West Development Plan, the future looks great with this beautifully presented 2 bedroom unit, which is accessible from Madang Lane, providing convenient and easy access.
Step right in to the light-filled living area, which has hard-wearing bamboo flooring and split system air conditioning for year-round comfort. The neat-as-a-pin kitchen has new appliances including Westinghouse Induction cooktop and Fisher & Paykel fridge. If you don't feel like cooking, there's a choice of delicious dinner options just down the road.
Both bedrooms have built in robes with trendy plantation shutters to keep a smooth, streamlined look. The bathroom has full-height tiling and a rainfall showerhead.
Low maintenance – how about NO maintenance? It's a place you can lock up and leave, and has a potential rental yield of 5.5%. There's parking at your door and rear lane access, but why drive when you can walk to local shops and cafes, and bus to the beach or the city...
Features You Will Love:
• Future development potential (SBR West Activity Corridor West)
• Accessible via laneway from St Brigids Tce
• Approximate rental yield: 5.5%
• Light and bright living areas
• Recently renovated throughout
• Solid bamboo floors
• New kitchen with quality appliances
• Westinghouse Induction Cooktop
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Chic bathroom with full-height tiling
• Parking at your doorstep
• Near new fridge, microwave and dining set included
• Split System Air-Conditioning
• Alarm system
• Stiebel Eltron instant water heater
• Extremely low maintenance
• NBN Connected
• Strata - $400/qtr
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 40m Nearest Bus Stop
• 210m Dunn & Walton
• 400m Doubleview IGA
• 450m Doubleview Primary School
• 700m Scarborough Leisure Centre
• 950m St Brigids Tce eateries
• 1.8km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.4km Scarborough Beach
Read more »