Peace and Quiet!
What a wonderful feeling! This beautiful home is the tree-change you've been dreaming of, with the added benefit of Doubleview's extraordinary convenience at your doorstep. Surrounded by fragrant native gardens where pretty birds nest and sing, this charming home feels like it's worlds away.
Every day can be spent outdoors when you have three beautiful alfresco areas from which to choose. Enjoy your morning cuppa in the shaded alfresco garden, sunny courtyard or on the rustic verandah. Mature trees lend a country ambience, and there are fruit trees and herb gardens for culinary pleasure.
The spacious living areas include a generous lounge, splendid open plan kitchen with Granite bench-tops and quality appliances, and a bright meals area. The large study/3rd bedroom has its own entry from the verandah, and there's a nice flow to the big bedrooms, all of which have built in robes.
This is a very comfortable residence on a 354sqm corner block with good flexibility, big bedrooms, plenty of storage and practical spaces. Ride your bike down the new bike lane to the shops or Scarborough and embrace the lifestyle you've been looking for!
Features You Will Love:
• Established native gardens
• 3 separate alfresco areas
• Solar passive design
• Semi open plan kitchen / dining / living area
• 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Study with private entry
• Laundry with good storage
• Split-System Air-Conditioning
• Security system
• Double garage with off-street parking
• Reticulated gardens
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 300m Bradley Reserve
• 350m Nearest Bus Stop
• 700m Dunn & Walton
• 750m Newborough Primary School
• 1.4km Lake Gwelup Reserve
• 1.7km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.2km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.9km Scarborough Beach Road
Outgoings To Note:
• Water Rates: $1,356.41 per annum
• Council Rates: $1,943.00 per annum
Read more »