Sat, 25-May-2019: 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM Save
Sun, 26-May-2019: 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM Save
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED - THIS WONDERFUL & UNIQUE PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD!
OPEN THIS WEDNESDAY EVENING (22rd MAY) 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Trifecta of Views - City, River, Ocean + Mid-century Modern Style!
Elevated, prominent and perfectly orientated north with sweeping views across the river and over to Rottnest, this distinctive and wonderful home in one of East Fremantle's most sought-after locations is sure to amaze.
The original existing 1950s home was designed by well-known WA architect Gus Ferguson. Since then current owners have renovated and restored the original portion of the house while creating some inspiring additions and spaces. With its easy interior flow and embracing the indoor-outdoor connections, the warmth and beauty that the architecture brings is the type of thing you see featuring in beautiful coffee table books.
The main floor open plan living areas consist of Black Butt timber raked ceilings, funky light fittings, feature brick walls and floor to ceiling windows throughout. Epitomising the era with its timeless stylish design. The dream kitchen has been featured in magazines and looks onto the open plan living and boasts a huge walk-in pantry.
Strongly distinguished yet seamless, the top floor addition takes full advantage of the incredible view and offers a bohemian feel mixed with simplicity and smart design. Bathe under the stars in the outdoor bathroom or be mesmerised by the spectacular view visible from every northern window.
Ideally located within the Richmond Primary School and John Curtin College of the Arts catchment areas. The location is second-to-none, a short stroll to the majestic Swan River where you can swim, sail, cycle, or enjoy lunch or coffee at one of the many riverside cafes and yacht clubs. With vibrant Fremantle with its many cafes, restaurants, hotels and the beautiful Port Beach is just a short distance away, this home offers an outstanding lifestyle.
This is a truly unique and remarkable home, a rare opportunity for those seeking a space for inspiration, creativity and exceptional living.
Call Liv and Aaron to inspect today!
Features you will love:
- Elevated block with 180 degree river, ocean and city views
- North facing orientation
- Mid-century modern classic architecture
- Funky light fittings, feature brick walls
- Raked ceilings lined with Black Butt timber
- Jarrah floors and pure wool carpets
- Dream kitchen featured in several magazines
- Huge walk-in pantry with extensive appliance bench
- Billi Instantaneous boiling water and filtered cold water
- Incredible drawer/storage space
- Ilve 900mm oven
- Miele Dishwasher
- Rear garden level with central living: perfect for family fun and entertaining
- Outdoor upstairs bathroom with retractable shade roof
- German electronic exterior venetian blinds to the west facing windows
- Ducted evaporative on two levels and 3 splits
- Gas Jets heater to central living area
- Master bedroom with views and large walk-in robe
- Lower ground floor Studio/4th Bedroom
- Double lock up garage with plenty of storage
- Beautifully Landscaped gardens with fish pond back and front
- Solar panels have a 4KW inverter and a generation capacity of 4.960 KW
- Windows lined with an Enerlogic Insulation Film providing a similar insulation quality to double glazing
Water rates: $1367.24 per annum
Council rates: $3129.61 per annum
Read more »