Sat, 21-Sep-2019: 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM Save
A Superb and Vibrant Lifestyle
Situated in a small group of boutique apartments, within the vibrant town centre of East Fremantle, this spacious and well-appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is poised to deliver exceptional living.
May Street Apartments are a sophisticated group of residences with an emphasis on luxury. The building is four floors with a custom-designed exterior and top notch internal appointments.
The apartment itself offers a large open plan kitchen/living/dining, two sizable bedrooms, two bathrooms, plenty of storage and a large balcony with a leafy green outlook.
With plenty of fine venues, eclectic cafes and restaurants on your doorstep to choose from. As well as easy access into Fremantle, a short stroll to the river and public transport with popular white sandy beaches just minutes away – what a way to live!
Not only does this apartment offer a low maintenance and luxurious place to live in one of WA's most sort after and vibrant suburbs, but it also offers a superb lifestyle.
You won't want to miss this one – be quick to view.
Features You Will Love:
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• Large balcony with leafy green outlook, perfect for entertaining
• Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and contemporary glass splash backs
• Stainless steel Smeg cooking appliances and dishwasher
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Timber flooring to the living with plush carpets to bedrooms
• Separate laundry with linen storage
• Video intercom
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• Swan River
• George Street precinct
• Public Transport
• Supermarket close by
• May Street Larder
• Sweetwater Rooftop Bar
• Richmond Raceway Park
• Tradewinds Hotel
• The Left Bank
• Rainbow Sea Container
• East access to Fremantle
• Port Beach
Council rates: $1477.01 per annum
Water rates: $1018.65 per annum
Strata admin: $925.00 per quarter
Strata reserve: $150.00 per quarter
Read more »