PLEASE CALL AGENT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Catering to modern family life, this exceptionally well-presented, versatile home will accommodate the whole family with space, functionality and a wonderful backyard. Ideally situated at the western end of Evandale Street, this ultra-convenient location is a short walk to all fabulous Floreat has to offer.
Upon entering the home, a sense of space and light greets you. Located at the front of the home is a lounge, study, master bedroom with en-suite and one of the four minor bedrooms.
The informal living area includes an enormous flowing family, dining, kitchen opening out to a huge alfresco with built in BBQ that leads to the enormous north facing backyard.
Located in its own wing of the house are three children's bedrooms all generous in size and well-appointed with ceiling fans and built in or walk-in robes.
No need to spend your weekends renovating, his home is ready to move into with recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms, freshly painted and with low maintenance well established gardens. Perfect for families of all ages this one should not be missed.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• 984sqm, north facing backyard
• Single level family home
• Large open plan family, dining and kitchen
• Recently renovated kitchen with quality appliances, stone bench top and breakfast bar
• Formal lounge
• Five large bedrooms all with robes
• Separate study located at the front of the home
• Fully renovated bathrooms with modern, quality finishes
• Huge alfresco with built in BBQ, ceiling fan, Bose speakers and outdoor blinds to protect from the weather
• High ceilings throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Double lock up garage with work space
• Plantation shutters
• Ceramic tiling and timber floor boards
• Alarm system
• Located in the Floreat Park Primary School and Shenton College catchments
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Zoned R12.5
• Council Rates: $2,622 pa
• Water Rates: $1,555 pa
Read more »