Vibrant Style and Space!
You'll love the refreshing vibe of this spacious South Scarborough street front home, which offers a superbly easy-care lifestyle with plenty of room to move. With three separate living areas plus a quiet alfresco courtyard, this ticks all your boxes for a fresh start.
The double door entry provides the first insight into the spaciousness of this home, with the formal lounge room greeting you and continuing through to the open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The study with inbuilt cabinetry is a great size also, and looks out to the front of the home.
The carpeted stairway leads the way to the three bedrooms and additional media room upstairs. With high ceilings and spacious hallway, this part of the home does give the feeling of great openness and separation assisted by the sliding door from the media room to the west facing balcony, letting the sea breeze in.
If you are looking for a super central, low maintenance home that is immaculately presented, we look forward to speaking with you shortly!
Features You Will Love:
• Spacious living areas and shaded alfresco
• Three separate living areas
• Open plan kitchen / living / dining area
• Upstairs media room with balcony looking out over Rottnest
• Large study/home office with built-in cabinetry
• Large master bedroom with Cathedral Ceilings, walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath
• Two large secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Large bathroom with full height tiling and bath
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Ducted vacuum
• 4kW PV System
• Double garage and easy care gardens
• Reticulated easy care gardens
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 140m Scarborough Leisure Centre & Library
• 150m St Brigids Tce Shops
• 350m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m Doubleview IGA
• 350m Café Precinct & Post Office
• 400m Doubleview Primary School
• 2.0km Scarborough Beach
• 4.0km Churchlands Senior High School
Outgoings To Note:
• Council Rates: $2,458.02 per annum
• Water Rates: $1,475.37 per annum
Read more »