Tucked behind a beautiful and unassuming façade, this lovely extended brick and iron home has an abundance of space to meet the needs of any sized family.
A wide entry hall gives a lovely flow as you enter the home, and takes the eye right through to the rear garden.
The lovely home offers three separate living areas, plus a large dining room and separate study. The upstairs bedrooms enjoy built in desks and plenty of space to take children through to adulthood. The well equipped kitchen overlooks the pool and rear yard, allowing you to get on with cooking while keeping an eye on activities outside. Having the third bathroom is a huge practical bonus, that keeps life simpler and harmonious for families.
Located on one of Subiaco's most tightly held and appealing streets, you couldn't want for a better location! Saunter down to the cafes on Rokeby Road, or walk the kids to school in a few minutes. Enjoy weekend hikes in nearby Kings Park and walk to work in the CBD.
In short, this is a highly flexible and beautiful home that is oozing appeal.
Features you will love:
• 445sqm block
• Lovely street presence
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, separate study
• Abundant living space – 2 lounges, dining, meals and family areas
• Wide hallway
• Recently renovated bathrooms
• Large pool – offering outdoor shower and powder room
• Lovely mature garden with sizeable lawn
• Really good light throughout
• Super wide garage with tons of storage, hardstand parking for second car
Council rates: $3981 per annum
Water rates: $1673 per annum
Read more »