Date Available: 14-Dec-2018
TRANQUIL HOME - AVAILABLE NOW!
This partly furnished home is available for rent for 6 – 12 months, with a beautiful sun drenched courtyard, secure parking for two and easy-care gardens, now is the time to secure your spot on Eleanor Street in Como. In a small group of four close to parkland, being among the greenery will keep you calm and relaxed all year round.
The open plan living area and modern kitchen will have you cooking up a storm this summer. With two queen size bedrooms and modern bathroom, this home is sure to tick all the boxes.
Located on a quiet street in Como, but within close proximity to the freeway, transport to the CBD, Burswood, or a short 5 minute drive to Curtin University this property oozes convenience and comfort.
FEATURES & ACCOMMODATION
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living;
- Two generously sized bedrooms;
- Modern bathroom;
- Rear alfresco area with undercover entertaining area;
- Secure under cover parking for two cars tandem;
- Close proximity to the freeway, Curtin University and buzzing South Perth
- This property comes partly furnished with additional furniture available.
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE VISIT THE ABEL MCGRATH WEBSITE WWW.ABELMCGRATH.COM.AU AND CLICK ON THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S.
Read more »