A Contemporary Classic!
This circa 1940's single level residence has all the classic hallmarks of its era, yet has been ushered into the present-day with a sensitive and thorough overhaul that has left no stone unturned. With a contemporary mix of beachy and industrial styles, this warm and welcoming home has retained its character features, and exudes a level of ambience that will make you fall in love.
The relaxed living areas encompass a spacious lounge looking out across the private landscaped garden to the east, and the additional sun-room taking in the views to the west. The open plan kitchen combines with the dining room, creating purpose and separation for each of the living spaces.
Only moments from cafes, schools, public transport and gourmet eateries, 29 Lynton Street promotes the easy-care lifestyle that gives you lots to be proud about.
The Features You Will Love:
• 393sqm Survey Strata lot
• Private and secure reticulated gardens
• Decked rear alfresco
• Jarrah floors and high ceilings
• Industrial-themed kitchen with clever storage spaces
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Newly renovated bathroom
• Good-size laundry with separate WC
• Double carport and huge store room
• LED and pendant lighting
• Split System Air-Conditioning
• Gas bayonet
The Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 170m Nearest Bus Stop
• 220m Doubleview Primary School
• 450m Dunn & Walton
• 500m Bennett Park
• 850m Doubleview IGA
• 1.8km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.3km Churchlands High School
• 2.8km Scarborough Beach
Call Richard Clucas TODAY for more information.
Read more »