Stylish Contemporary Townhouse on St Peters
Here is an opportunity to secure a stylish and immaculately finished 3 x 2 townhouse located a stone's throw from the popular and fashionable village of East Fremantle. This premium little piece of East Fremantle boasts a high-end feel, open plan living with high ceilings, a fantastic sense of space and vista to the lush tree lined park land across the road.
The ground floor comprises of an elegantly appointed bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite – all with a calming, welcoming and high-end feel about the space. As you move up towards the first floor you'll immediately be swept away by the large light filled open plan kitchen and living with soaring high ceilings. The classy and cleverly designed kitchen oozes style but is also practical with plenty of bench space and storage for all the budding master chefs out there.
The bathroom/laundry, which has been superbly fitted out, is functional and practical. The impressive light filled living room boasts high ceilings from the void area and opens onto a large balcony though the cedar bi-fold doors offering a peaceful parkland outlook, entertaining area and pizza oven for alfresco dining.
Upstairs you can look back down on the living and balcony area from the mezzanine style landing as you enter two fantastic loft-style bedrooms flooded with natural light.
With Richmond Quarter, public transport and abundance of amenities on your door step the position offers plenty of convenience. But with great cafes, restaurants and establishments and its proximity to the river, Fremantle and the George Street precinct you will absolutely love the lifestyle the location has to offer – don't miss out on this one!
Features you will love:
- Secure lock and leave home?
- Stylish designer kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- High ceilings
- Large entertainer's balcony with pizza oven
- Loft-style bedrooms?
- Modern stylish contemporary bathrooms with full height tiling
- Private secure carpark with two car spaces and added storage
- Designer light fittings throughout
- Timber shutters to all windows
- Reverse cycle split systems
- Bi-fold doors
- Security alarm system
- John Curtin College of the Arts and Richmond Primary School catchment
Lifestyle You Will Live
- Richmond Quarter
- Sweetwater Rooftop Bar
- Boom Fitness & Meme Jones
- May Street Larder
- East Fremantle Medical Centre
- George Street
- Tradewinds Hotel
- The Left Bank
- Ease of access to the river
- Access to North Fremantle and Fremantle
- Tuckfield Oval
- Raceway Park
- East Fremantle Oval – 'Shark Park'
Council rates: $2023.54 per annum
Water rates: $1219.85 per annum
Strata admin: $273.75 per quarter
Strata reserve: $45.00 per quarter
Read more »