It's A Wonderful Life!
Positioned street front with a secure facade, this beautifully kept and freshly renovated character home provides a wonderful opportunity where all is required is you and your belongings! Located in a quiet cul de sac and only a short walk to Karrinyup Shopping Centre, this home needs to be on your shortlist!
The semi open plan living arrangement combines the kitchen and dining area, which flows through to the living. The kitchen is spacious with an abundance of inbuilt and overhead cabinetry. The island bench provides additional bench space, and forms a focal point, which also boasts Caesar-stone benchtops. Through the timber French doors is the rear decked alfresco, which basks in the northern sun.
The Jarrah floors lead the way throughout the house, combining the living areas with the accommodation. The three double bedrooms all have built-in robes, with the master bedroom boasting the addition of split system air conditioning and a spacious en-suite.
With two separate external living areas, the choice is yours! The grassed front yard is reticulated with vegetable gardens and decked alfresco at the rear is suited more to the intimate evenings and relaxing days.
The Features You Will Love:
• 362sqm Survey Strata block
• Character home with modern features
• Rewired throughout
• High ceilings with ornate cornices
• Split system air-conditioning & ceiling fan to living area
• Polished floorboards throughout
• Large kitchen with ample storage
• Caesar-stone benchtops
• Smeg Induction cooktop with gas alternative
• Master bedroom with en-suite and split system air-conditioning
• Bathrooms with Travertine floors
• Two WC's
• Renovated laundry with storage and large ceramic trough
• Alarm system
• Reticulated gardens
• Decked rear alfresco with vertical garden
• NBN connected
The Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 250m Edmondson Klein Reserve
• 350m Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 400m Nearest Bus Stop
• 1.0km Newborough Primary School
• 3.1km Trigg Beach
• 3.9km Stirling Train Station
• 4.4km Scarborough Beach
• 6.0km Churchlands Senior High School
Read more »