TRY YOUR HAND! OFFERS CLOSING TUESDAY 14TH
(Seller reserves the right to sell prior to the closing date)
There are a lot of apartments available for sale, but very few in old Subiaco, and currently no others in such a central, convenient spot.
These apartments ARE tightly held, for good reasons.
If you are a serious buyer, make sure that you view this apartment before making a purchasing decision!
Why you should buy this apartment
- The location is simply amazing! Shops, transport and all other amenities are literally on your doorstep
- These apartments are one of very few complexes located in the low density, treed part of old Subiaco
- The group is relatively small
- They afford a lovely outlook across gardens
- The complex is secure
- Parking is secure and easily accessible
- There is no lift or other facilities to maintain
- The terrace is private and a good size for entertaining
- Bedrooms are large and enjoy high cathedral ceilings, increasing the sense of space
- The bedrooms enjoy good natural light and good sized robes
- The bathroom is large and functional
Water rates: $1161 per annum
Council rates: $1816 per annum
Strata admin: $666 per quarter
Strata reserve: $95 per quarter
Read more »