This opportunity is one worth seizing! Positioned at the rear, this single level home adjoins Joe Rice Park, and is one of only a handful of homes where the backyard leads onto this exclusive parkland!
From the rear alfresco, the sliding doors lead into the tiled open plan living area, which combines the kitchen, living and dining area. The centrally located breakfast bar creates a fantastic centre piece, and is quite literally the heart of the home. With an amass of under bench cabinetry and a wall mounted oven, this part of the home is bound to experience the sounds of laughter and gatherings, with family and friends!
The separate formal lounge room also leads out to the rear alfresco, and has a calming vibe. With large windows that magnify the natural light and look out onto the park, this is a wonderful room that can be closed off from the rest of the home.
Away from the living areas, the accommodation is all generous in size, with the master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and en-suite with full height tiling. The two secondary bedrooms both with built-in robes have large windows allowing the natural light to radiate through.
Surrounding this spacious and beautifully kept home are a number of alfresco areas and courtyards, of which are all very low maintenance with easy care garden beds.
What a wonderful opportunity for a range of demographics; with convenience of highly regarded schooling including Hale, St Marys and Churchlands, this home is sure to suit!
Features You Will Love:
• Single level home
• Exclusive private access to Joe Rice Park
• Evaporative Ducted Air-Conditioning
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Large kitchen with Stone benchtops and breakfast bar
• Induction cooktop with wall mounted oven
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Marble benchtops to ensuite and bathroom
• Plantation shutters to master bedroom and living
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with full height built-in robes
• No strata fees or common insurance
• Double garage with storeroom and additional parking
• Gas bayonet
• Alarm system
• Mesh security screens
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 160m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m Wembley Downs Primary School
• 400m The Downs Shopping Precinct
• 2.2km Churchlands Senior High School
• 2.5km Jackadder Lake
• 2.9km Scarborough Beach
• 3.2km Westfield Innaloo
• 5.4km Stirling Train Station
The Outgoings To Note:
• Council Rates: $2,143.14 p.a (approx)
• Water Rates: $1,383.40 p.a (approx)
• Deposit: $30,000 / fall of the hammer
• Settlement: 29th May 2019
Read more »