Contemporary Charm & Low Maintenance Living at its Finest
Situated on a quiet secure 550sqm green titled block, this contemporary residence offers high quality low maintenance living in an outstanding location.
This walk in ready home boasts wide corridors, soaring high ceilings and generous living spaces. Beautiful dark wood effect flooring and neutral tones throughout combine to provide the resident with an amazing sense of space and luxury.
There are two main large indoor living areas, a spacious lounge/theatre room, and an enormous open plan kitchen, dining- entertainment area.
The large chef's kitchen incorporating Caesar stone bench tops, European appliances and sleek white cabinetry offers plenty of storage; there is also a dining area for easy entertaining next to the kitchen.
The open plan living and entertainment spaces at the rear of the property connect to the outside decks and grassed areas with easy to use bi-fold doors. Quiet garden spaces provide the ultimate in low maintenance indoor-outdoor living.
There is a large master bedroom featuring a generous ensuite and walk-in-robe; and an additional 3 generous bedrooms all including large built in robes.
A large bathroom with generous shower, bath and storage lies alongside the additional bedrooms.
A huge laundry & utility area with separate WC provide ease of access to the large clothing drying lines down the side of the property away from the entertaining spaces.
Set back from the street the home itself provides privacy and tranquillity. Ideally located within the Richmond Primary School and John Curtin College of the Arts catchment areas. With 9 Seeds Café at your doorstep this residence is also ideally located and within reach of the George Street shopping precinct, southern beaches, the river, Fremantle and a long list of cafes, restaurants and bars. This home delivers a fantastic lifestyle.
Perfect for downsizers, professionals or families seeking luxury & low maintenance and all the location has to offer. This property will sell quickly, don't hesitate to view!
Features you will love:
• Generous living spaces
• Large bedrooms
• A superb kitchen with island bench top and dishwasher
• North orientated rear alfresco deck
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite
• Luxurious generous spaces
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built in robes
• Large laundry with toilet
• Double lock-up garage with shopper's entry and access to rear
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Charming front deck/veranda
• Feature down lighting throughout
• Plenty of storage
• Secure gate access
• 550 sqm Green Title block
• Private and quiet
Lifestyle you will love
• Move in ready
• 9 Seeds Café on your door step
• Beaches & river location
• Public transport options on the door step
• Ease of access to shopping & entertainment precincts
• Yacht clubs
• Fremantle & gateway to wine country
• Richmond Primary School Catchment
• John Curtin College of The Arts Catchment
Council rates: $2632.31 per annum
Water rates: $1294.83 per annum
Read more »